A Fix for “Words with Friends”
Have you gotten tired of waiting for Words with Friends to fix your frozen App on your mobile?
- Try this, it appears to be a quick fix!
- Go to your PC and go through your search engine to “Words With Friends.”
- Then click on the link and when the site opens up, click on the “Play with Facebook button.”
- It will then ask you to log on to Facebook which I did, using my email address and my Facebook password.
- A pop-up will come up saying something to the effect of “Are you already Playing Words With Friends on your Mobile?”
- Click “Yes”
- It will then ask you if you want to link your mobile to your facebook games, “Click “”Yes”.”
- Now when the window comes up with all you mobile games on it that have “your move”, make a move or two on your PC for each of the games so that you see that they work just fine.
- Now close down your PC Facebook and go to your Mobile.
- Open up “Words with Friends” on your Mobile again and then “Log Onto – Facebook” through that app.
- Now your games will appear on your Mobile with the Facebook pics of people who have their pics on FB.
- Go to each game in turn and make one move (if it for some reason doesn’t work, try a “Hard Shutdown” -(That doesn’t mean the sidewalk!) and then reopen your Mobile with step #10 above.
- Most of you will have your games back up in 10 minutes
- Let me know!